Visit Mee on my Website!

Visit Mee on my Website!
Visit www.dsmeebee.com

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Large Wedding Frame Prop


Wedding Frame Prop

For my wedding I thought it would be super cute to have a large wedding frame for everyone to take photos behind. Of course the easiest way would have been to hang the frame but my venue didn’t allow you to hang anything! So I came up with this design and one of my best friends and her husband made this amazing frame for me! This project was such a cute element for my wedding and created an opportunity for super cute pictures.


Tip - Buy crown molding for the frame. It can be much cheaper than buying such a large frame. One stop at Home Depot and your set!

A big thanks to Kristin and Mike…..Love you guys!!! xoxoxox


3 comments:

  1. Love this frame. Wedding is absolutely an exciting and wondering part for any guy. A real marriage or wedding can bring a tremendous love and happy feelings into the couple. I got through this article and found very resourceful information regarding the marriage wedding frame prop. Pleased to find me into this wonderful world. I appreciate your good efforts surely.
    Eun Jung
    중매전문회사

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a study conducted in which the subjects were men ranging in age from 35 to 57. At the beginning of it none of the men had any signs of heart disease. The study lasted for nine years and at the end of it the men in the group who took the most vacations were 29 percent less likely to be diagnosed with heart disease and 17 percent less likely to die than those who did not take regular vacations. Vakantiehuis Limburg

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure I was looking for Wedding Photographers for the request of one of my friends living in India and found some service offers online already and while surfing I was able to discovered your brilliant webpage and wonderful wedding event's photo frame idea. The picture looks really beautiful. Surely your friend and you deserve numerous thanks for this creative job.

    ReplyDelete