Visit Mee on my Website!

Visit Mee on my Website!
Visit www.dsmeebee.com

Friday, November 11, 2011

Finished Save the Dates!!

After I finished my save the date card design I printed them on my home computer on card stock paper. They looked ok but not great and I ended up spending about $40 on ink and paper. Then I looked online and found a bunch of deals on printing postcards. I got a great deal on staples.com for 100 free postcards all I had to pay for was $10 shipping. I got the postcards today and they look great. I used xyron magnetic tape from Paper Source that I got for $12 and put 2 small pieces on the back of each postcard so that they can be used as a magnet. 


I put each postcard into metallic gold envelopes I got from eBay for $12 and stamped them with a custom return stamp from eBay for $10. I also got 150 labels from Paper Source for $5 and downloaded the template from papersource.com to easily print out all the addresses!


Overall I feel like I did well with my save the dates! I am glad I learned my lesson trying to print myself....in the end it is cheaper and better to print them professional as long as you can find a good deal! 




No comments:

Post a Comment