Visit Mee on my Website!

Visit Mee on my Website!
Visit www.dsmeebee.com

Friday, July 15, 2011

Do-It-Yourself Button Bouquet (First Post)

Bridezilla ~ ever heard of her? Well not to say I'm becoming one (I hope) but I can see why brides do! I have been engaged since last November and getting my wedding into motion has been a big undertaking. The one thing I love about my wedding planning is making special handmade elements that will make my day extra special, since I do have a year till the wedding. The first thing I really wanted to make was a button bouquet. I bought all my buttons on EBay and the rest of my supplies at Michael's Crafts. I made my bouquet out of all buttons and one pendent but I have seen several types with broaches, felt and feathers. Tutorial to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment