Visit Mee on my Website!

Visit Mee on my Website!
Visit www.dsmeebee.com

Friday, August 3, 2012

A Cherished Memory - A nice way to remember a past loved one on your wedding day.



When I was 12 my Mother passed away of cancer. I always knew that getting married without her by my side would be really hard. But I honestly never thought it would have been as hard as it was. Getting married is such a huge part of of your life and you want to share it with the people you love the most. Weddings bring up a lot of emotions especially if you are missing someone that has passed. 


The way I remembered my Mom on my wedding day was a simple framed photo of her on her wedding day. I had it in the room where I was getting ready and I took a photo with the frame. It is a small gesture but it is a photo I will treasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment