Visit Mee on my Website!

Visit Mee on my Website!
Visit www.dsmeebee.com

Monday, August 8, 2011

Cambridge Antique Market – A Hidden Gem in Boston!

Cambridge Antique Market – A Hidden Gem in Boston!
I live close by the Cambridge Antique Market and have driven by it hundreds of times but really never knew what it was (and I have lived here for almost 10 years)! While doing a Google search for antique and flea markets in the Boston area I came across the Cambridge Antique Market. I recognized the exterior of the building from driving by it and I finally went in this weekend. OMG! This place is CRAZY!  If you are looking for hours of poking through an enormous amount of antique and vintage things from china, bikes, furniture, clothing, paintings, jewelry, playboy magazines, and honestly I think if you looked hard enough you could find anything there! It is truly a smorgasbord of things! This place has FIVE floors packed full of treasures ready to be found. The floors go on and on and it is really a treat to turn the corner and not know what you could find next. The prices go from wow I would never pay that much to wow that is really cheap. So it is truly a hit a miss type of place price wise but for me it was a new GEM in Boston. I bought a 38 piece white with gold trim porcelain tea set for $25! I feel pretty good about my find 

and I can’t wait to go back. The other great part of the antique market is that it is less than a 10 minute walk from the Lechmere train station. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!  


201 Msgr. O'Brien Highway - Cambridge, MA  02141
Phone  617-868-9655
OPEN TUESDAY-SUNDAY 11am to 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment