Visit Mee on my Website!

Visit Mee on my Website!
Visit www.dsmeebee.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Heirloom Fabric Petal and Button Wedding Bouquet




Fabric Petal and Button Wedding Bouquet

I used fabric that was hemmed off of my bridesmaid’s dresses to make the pink petals and other white fabric I found at my local fabric store for contrast. My bouquet is larger and has buttons within the petals. My bridesmaid’s have smaller bouquets with matching petals to mine and white ostrich feather embellishments. Alone each bouquet is beautiful in its own right but all together they really are amazing....like friends. As a personal touch I added a pinned photo of my Mother who passed away when I was 12 years old at the base of my bouquet. I also added a personal touch on each one of the bridesmaid’s bouquets by adding the initial of their first names on each of the handles.

These bouquets perfectly match the feeling and look of my romantic soft wedding theme. But the great thing about DIY is that you can take an idea for someone and make it your own by changing the colors and materials. 

Hope you ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment